Aller au contenu
stevo tyelaap

STARCHITECTURE web site, soon realized

Hi everyone, I am new here and I try to share my projects in progress with you, what will be update to my web site. The site will be realized soon. Comments are welcome. I'll appreciate all constructive advices. So take look at my preview tests, please, renderings and models are made in SketchUp 8, 3dsMax and post produced in Adobe CS Photoshop

PLEASE, TAKE LOOK THE NEXT IMAGES IN ALBUM, in facebook album posted. If enybody doesn't use this sotial network, I'll update all images here.

Thank you all in advance, CG people.

PUBLIC LINK: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2626900882647.2141159.1559066240&type=3

Thank You, sir

It means lot to me to hear nice comments. The Models are done in SketchUp 8 and rendered in Vray 1.49 with in. Now I am testing myself to convert my object to 3ds max cause I like their proxy and fur and many lugins in 3ds. Some objects are done in max especially those I have to use Displacement and than convert to mesh, I like that method. I am actually in progress with Max, and It works fine, so similar things in every 3d software. I use Maya earlier, but offices especially architectural want models done in max, in my case, and I decide to try it. For now, I like it ;).

Enviroment are postproduced in Adobe my love Photoshop :)

That is all.

If enybody need spetial details about setings or material seting, lets contact me here or @ mail inbox