Aller au contenu
3dluis

Make it Live! - 3dluis

Thanks Matt.

From the beginning I was relating this building with an old street. Then I did a research and I found this station was open to public in 1911 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gare_du_Sud.

In a few days I will start putting my wip images, I'm going to simulate a 1920's street with the station as the center piece surrounded by buildings, a dead rail train in the middle of the street (I don't know yet about this), cars and details from that time.

I wish everything will look like I'm imaging right now and I hope to have enough time to finish it.

Thanks for your kind words.

This is my first wireframe to show the scene. The Station is in the front with buildings to both sides. The empty space you see now just in front of the station will be a small park for the station entrance.

I will model 2 or 3 different cars (1920's models), without too many details because of the time and I will put it going around of the buildings and far enough to save work in details.

I will post more details of the pieces coming soon.

This is almost the final image, much smaller than the final rendering. I'll be doing more little re-touchings tomorrow and I think it will be done.

post-160-13494253445005_thumb.jpg

Nice challenge and good luck to all the participants!.

PD. I don't know why I can upload more images