Aller au contenu

Eh eh Patric ! How are you ? I saw these renders on FB and I've recognized your style :)

Good images as usual, but I don't like the background buildings : glasses would need to be more black (as the left ones) and on the roof tiles should be more pronounced (more bump i don't know...). And a little little thing : small lamps on driveways don't need to be lit.

Trees and bushes are stunning ! Great mood, you're a VRay's good my friend !

Nice pics Patrick congrats ! I see the influence of Pawell Podwojewski  icon_e_wink.gif I agree with Roland for the background building glasses and the roof tiles. I like the reflections on the floor in the foreground (pavement) but I think the camera should point higher to better see the sky: that way the composition would be better. Maybe.

The second one is good: especially the lighting falling between the trees, weel done.  A little Dof with bokehs on the leaves would shine here icon_cool.gif  Also your material on the background building: it seems good but I would put more contrast in the diffuse and/or bump (or displace if any) to punch it out a little bit. Anyway, I like it.

Hi Pat, nice to see you here!

I agree with the glass thing but have to admit that your lighting is really great!

I also think that the first place floor shader deserve more bump. You should have a look to the VrayColor2Bump node when you don't want to add some displace ;)

Really great pictures ! i'm in love with your lightning mood

Can you tell us where you found your trees and bushes? If it's a self work or a model you bought? Because they are really nice!

très jolies illustrations! J'aime beaucoup l'éclairages!

Peux tu nous dire d'où tu sors tes végétaux? Du fait maison ou de la bibliotheque? Car ils sont bien sympa!

Many thanks for that post!

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay here, had some problems to reply on this thread -:))
First of all I wanna thank you for the replies. At some points you are all absolutly wright, about the glass and the roof. As this little project was done in 48 hours I really could't focus on the details.

Qoute from Matt;"You should have a look to the VrayColor2Bump node":absolutely right Matt, but I asked Chaosgroup if this tool already exist for max 2013, cause it's only available for 2012 version, as for today I haven't received any answer yet.

As an answer to raistlin about the vegatation: This project was made with FP pro, the models for the bushes and trees are from my library, and i really can't say where i find or bought them.

So thx again for the replies!, cheers!! -:))